How do I reference a filtered data table in a subprocess?

Options

Hello community,

I have a question that I have been stuck on. I am starting a pushbot for each unique value of a data table and I am trying to reference each unique grouping in the subprocess. I have been unsuccessful in referencing each unique grouping.

Process overview:
1. Trigger Receives the data source via email
2. Convert trigger into data table
3. Create Loadnum Grouping (Tables: Create tables for each unique value). The column I am using to filter is Loadnum. The unique Loadnum value can either be 1 row in the data table or multiple rows depending on the load being mulit-pick / multi-drop. Loadnum is Dynamic
4. Start Pushbot for each unique grouping instance from step 3.
5. Trouble Point Referencing the unique grouping from step 3 in the subprocess. For example, each subprocess should only reference 1 of the unique groupings. If step 3 found four unique groupings then each of the four groupings should be assigned to its own subprocess.

How do I reference the groupings from the parent process into the subprocess? Thank you for your feedback!

Tagged:

Answers

• Dylan_191182
    Dylan_191182 Posts: 92 admin
    Options

@Spencer_146485 the "Create Loadnum Grouping" action will produce a data table with three columns "Unique Value", "Count" and "Table ID" and save it in the "loadnum-group" field

If you reference the "loadnum-group" field in your "Start pushbot for grouping" action, the subprocess will get a field named "Table ID" that is the grouped values.

Does that help?

Example output of the group action:

That output was based off grouping this table on "Category":