Finding Instances on My Process Page - Best Practices

Options
Jozef_783863
Jozef_783863 Posts: 331 admin
edited October 2019 in Questions

Does anyone have a tip for helpful ways to find specific instances on my process page shown below?

It seems like a long string (ex: 12345678987654321) that is a field value in my instance will not appear in search.

What I have found to work is the unique ID I place in my instance name. Is this unique ID in my run name the recommended approach for using the search feature on this page?

Has anyone created a separate reporting table to help you find instances? As an example, I have this reporting table post submitted in the Show and Tell Community page:

https://community.pushbot.com/discussion/44/reporting-table-for-process-instances#latest

Best Answer

Answers

• David_931366
    Options

Is it possible to use the "Pushbot: Update a process template" to rename the current process to one of the unique field names? It seems like it would be if I could figure out how to reference (field) the current process. I tried referencing any field (company name in my case), as the help guidance suggested, but that caused an "invalid input syntax" error... @Jozef_783863 It seems like if the instances had a unique name, it would be much easier to locate them!