How to temporarily hide the submit button in a webform

Options

I am building a webform to help sales with the quoting process. The form asks the sales person various questions and the answers will either give the sales person a number to quote or forward the info to a consultant for more feedback. If the sales person can provide sufficient information, I would want the web form (using an instructions field) to just tell the sales person what to quote or what to offer the client. In this case, there will be no need to submit anything and the submit button should not show up. Only if the answers given indicated that consultant feedback is needed would I want the sales person to be able to click a submit button to start the workflow of forwarding the info to the consultant for further feedback. Is this possible? Or do I just need to include a statement at the end that clicking the submit button is not needed?

Answers

• Chuck_146211
    Chuck_146211 Posts: 36 admin
    Options

Hi @Benjamin_101700,

Have you already found an answer for this?

I'd recommend conditionally displaying a message that lets the salesperson know whether or not they need to submit the form. For example, if the salesperson has input enough data to allow them to skip the submit button, you can show an Instructions field right beneath the last field letting them know they do not need to continue.

You can learn more about how to set rules to show or hide fields in a form here:
    https://help.catalytic.com/docs/set-rules-to-show-or-hide-fields-in-a-form-or-task/