February minor release - column reference support, try integrations, easier to fix tasks, and more
February Minor Release
Hi Catalytic customers and partners. Our February minor release is here. Take a look at what is new, improved, and fixed.
- Added column reference support to "Tables: Compare two tables" action
What's been improved?
- Enabled the Try It tab for actions that use an integration
- Update token picker styles
- Allow creatable input when adding table columns
What's been fixed?
- Updated task panel to allow linking to fix tasks
- Updated builder to show the correct label for Long Text fields
- Update date time format default parameters
- Prevented a crash in Safari and iOS browsers when configuring an action with a column name input
- Update columnName param to be correct type
- Improved reliability of Excel actions
- Prevented a crash when testing a step that references certain trigger fields
- Prevented a crash when the user loses permissions to see a Workflow they had favorited
- Added validation for tableID before attempted table creation
- Removed files from input file list when a file is deleted
- Removed contact link from webform footers
- Improved date field and date and time field formatting using moment library