Unable to change an action's "Dependencies & Conditions" -->No error report

Options

Hello, dear team:
I want to change "Dependencies & Conditions" of an action from condition1 to condition2.
There is no error reports after I save the change.
However I open the action again to check, "Dependencies & Conditions" remains in condition1, condition 2 is not saved actually.
This is quite annoying.
Please see attached video.

Additionally, at the beginning of the video, you will see an error: "There was a problem to load the step"

Such error occurs frequently since 2020 to today:
1. Problem to load the step
2. Problem to save the step
3. Problem to .....
I have to repeat my operations or even fresh the page, which is painful during design.
Any plan to improve the performance?
Thank you

Best Answer

• Kalin_996882
    Kalin_996882 Posts: 74 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Ye_939471,

I have been looking into the errors you've shared and will follow up with you via email so we can review the issue in more detail together.

Thank you!
    Kalin

Answers

• Ye_939471
    Ye_939471 Posts: 61
    Options

@Kalin_126161
    Hello
    Any updates for the issue?
    Thank you.

• Sean_510793
    Sean_510793 Posts: 69 admin
    Options

Ye, there is definitely something wrong there. That is not normal behavior. Please do follow up with Kalin and let's get this to engineering to find out what's happening.

• Ye_939471
    Ye_939471 Posts: 61
    Options

@Kalin_126161
    I created a new workflow but can't reproduce it...
    So I close the question here.
    Thank you.

• Kalin_996882
    Kalin_996882 Posts: 74 admin
    Options

Hi @Ye_939471,

Thank you for letting me know. If you are having trouble reproducing the issue, feel free to send me an email at kalin@catalytic.com and I will be happy to investigate further. This looks like it could involve details in configuring dependencies/conditions, but with a closer look I should be able to get a better idea.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you!