All steps opened

Options

Hello community - is there a possibility to view all steps opened at once?

Answers

• Kalin_996882
    Kalin_996882 Posts: 74 admin
    Options

Hello @Christoph_150284,
    If you are wanting to view all open tasks on your Catalytic team, you can click Tasks on the top navigation bar in Catalytic and select a filtered view from there — see below gif.

Let me know if this helps answer your question and if there is anything else I can help with.

Thank you!
    Kalin

• Christoph_150284
    Options

Hello Kalin - thank you very much for the answer - I'm sorry but I meant "unfold" steps in the "built view"...

• Kalin_996882
    Options

Hi @Christoph_150284, thank you for clarifying! When building you can only have 1 action opened for configuring at a time — so it is not possible to have multiple actions opened at once.

Let me know if you have any other questions and I will be happy to help.

Thank you,
    Kalin

• Christoph_150284
    Options

Thanks Kalin

• Christoph_150284
    Options

Hello Kalin - is it possible to use "reopen..." for multiple steps e.g. as person 1 "would you like to reopen the tasks which have been denied...=>Yes" ---then I would use in the next step Workforw: reopen e.g. if the answer is Yes=> reopen step 5,8 &9 ???? is that possible or do I have to use Workflow reopen for step5 & for step8 & for step9

• Kalin_996882
    Options

Hi @Christoph_150284, thanks for your question!

Could you post your second question as a new question to Community? Having it as a new post makes it easier to find for other builders with similar questions about reopening steps and using Workflow: Reopen Task and Reset Dependent Tasks. Once you do, I can provide an answer there and help with any other questions you have on this topic.

Thank you!
    Kalin