Unexpected decimal places in the sum of a column

Options

Summing amounts that are dollars that go to the hundredth decimal point. In the output of the table it show multiple decimal points past the hundredth which is unexpected due to the original amounts only going to the hundredth place.

Why are extra decimals points being presented?

Answers

• Kalin_996882
    Kalin_996882 Posts: 74 admin
    Options

Hi @Annastayzia_115279,
    Thank you for your question! Could you share how these values are added to this table? Do they come from the result of an action or are they copied from a spreadsheet and inserted into a table?

If amount-of-bill-code is the result of an action, could you confirm if all the values that are summed together only go to hundredth decimal point? Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
    Kalin

• Hello Kalin! The values come from an action. The action is the Tables: Sum data in a column.
    amount-of-bill-code is the result of an action, I can confirm that all of the values that are summed together only go to the hundredth decimal point.

• Kalin_996882
    Kalin_996882 Posts: 74 admin
    Options

Hi @Annastayzia_115279 ,
    Thank you for your update! I reviewed this issue in the workflow you’ve shared and will be reaching out over email to assist and discuss this in more detail together.
    Thank you!