Can the SharePoint integration be with multiple SharePoint folders?

Options

Within SharePoint, there are times when there is a separate folder for each customer. Using a webform, can we use one of the fields to help direct the information to be placed in the right folder. Lets say 100 Customers, 100 folders. I am assuming we would use either the 'Send GET Request' or 'Send PUT Request' depending on what we are doing with this webform information. Am I on the right track?

Answers

• Jozef_783863
    Jozef_783863 Posts: 331 admin
    Options

@John_209203, thank you & welcome to the Community!

SharePoint: Upload files has a setting named Folder path to specify the folder that should receive the file. You can use a field-reference in this setting if there are many folders. If using a Web API action to access SharePoint, then there should be a similar option in the Web API action.

One example of using a field in the SharePoint: Upload files Folder path setting is with the use of Tables: Look up data in a column before SharePoint: Upload files. You would need a search term in the lookup action. So, if a user is entering an email on the form, then the email domain may be one way to map the webform input to a corresponding SharePoint folder name in the lookup table.

SharePoint: Upload files > Folder path
    https://help.catalytic.com/docs/sharepoint-upload-files/#folder-path

Please let me know if the question you have in mind is different than what I shared in my response. Thank you!