CSV: Summarize rows with formula is not returning results when spreadsheet is batched

Options

I have a process that hit a bottleneck on a rather cumbersome bit of code in a CSV: Summarize rows with formula action.

I have made two changes to ease this bottleneck.
1. Divided the code into four parts and made four "copies" of the action.
2. Took the original spreadsheet and divided it into other spreadsheets for every 100 rows and then batched over each new spreadsheet.

The first change works if I don't involve the second change. However, when the second change is implemented, the CSV: Summarize rows with formulas action isn't returning any results despite completing and despite the necessary fields being available.

To clarify, there are 3 workflows.
1. Starter workflow takes the original spreadsheet, applies a unique identifier every 100 rows, creates new spreadsheets (and a table with a row for each new spreadsheet) and starts the second workflow inline.
2. Second workflow batches over the table with a row for each new spreadsheet and runs a third workflow for each row in the spreadsheet file.
3. Third workflow has the CSV: Summarize rows with formulas actions that aren't producing results/fields.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• nikko_114200
    nikko_114200 Posts: 10
    Answer ✓
    Options

I realized that the issue was in my code in regards to how it was originally written. I was running the CSV: Summarize rows with formula action by row and that required wrapping all of the code with an "if statement" comparing a Row Number column to Row Index. This worked when all rows were in one spreadsheet. After I split the file up into four files, I neglected to update the Row Number column with the new respective Row Indexes. That solved the issue.