July 2020 - Builder Update - Send an Email - Issue with Fields in Email Body

Options

Hello,
When yesterday's builder update occurred, the fields in all of my actions "Send an Email" look out of whack. See below. The blue rectangles do not align with the fields. Is there something I need to do?

thanks,
Kevin

Tagged:

Answers

• Kalin_996882
    Kalin_996882 Posts: 74 admin
    Options

Hi @Kevin_579059 ,

Thank you for reporting this. I reviewed the task you shared and found the fields/blue field outlines aligned correctly.

Could you review this task in incognito mode and let me know if you see the same thing? If you could also provide your browser and browser version that will help as well.

I am using Chrome version 84.0.4147.89 in my screenshot above.

• Kevin_579059
    Options

Hi Kalin,
    I am using Chrome, Version 84.0.4147.89 (Official Build) (64-bit).
    I figured out it has to do with my monitor. If I view it on my laptop screen, it is fine. If I view it on my monitor screen, the blue bars are not aligned. This did not happen with the previous build. Perhaps it has to do with screen resolution, I find that affects a few things? For now, I will just view the builds on my laptop screen.
    Kevin

• Kalin_996882
    Kalin_996882 Posts: 74 admin
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hi @Kevin_579059 ,

We are looking into this further as some team members have reproduced what you have reported. It looks to be a cosmetic issue in the build UI and should not affect instances of the workflow. I will follow up with an update here once one is available.