how to make prediction training table

Options

Hello,
I would like to train a prediction model with a data table, but it returns error like this:

so my question: what is the standard table format to train a prediction model for single choice field?

Tagged:

Best Answers

• SHI_172837
    SHI_172837 Posts: 12
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Jeff_146001, I would like to further improve the accuracy of the prediction model, but I am not sure how exact to carry out the 2nd step in the "Guided Implementation":

I tried to manual select the prediction target field several times with below manual task assignment, but the prediction output did not seam to improve.

what is the missing part?

• Thomas_937381
    Thomas_937381 Posts: 196
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi, @SHI_172837.

When using a master table where a row is added for each run of a workflow, the predictive model is automatically trained as your workflow runs.

When using an imported table (i.e. a .csv or .xlsx file that you uploaded in the Data section), to continually train the model, you'll need a Tables: Add a row step at the end of your sequence to add the new data.

As you've already noted, the action yields both a prediction and the confidence in that prediction. Once the model's accuracy reaches a level you're comfortable with, you can begin using the confidence score as an action condition, so that human tasks are only assigned if the confidence score is below a threshold defined by you.

Depending upon what type of fields you're using for the prediction, and what type of field you're predicting, I'm not sure how much variation you'll see after just a few additional rows are added to the dataset.

Thomas

Answers