Whats the best way to "grade" the answers in a webform submission?

I am creating a series of tests using webforms and am trying to figure out the best way to grade them. I have a data table with all of the answers, and when a form is submitted it creates a table with the responses. I want to compare the 2 tables to see which answers match and which dont. I thought I might be able to use "compare two tables" but it doesnt seem like that works for this use case. Any suggestions?

Answers

• Jeff_146001
    Jeff_146001 Posts: 296 admin

@Wyatt_140858 Can you elaborate on why Tables: Compare two tables doesn't work in this case?

It might be helpful if you share a couple screenshots or scrubbed samples of these tables. If you're not able to share in this forum, please send them our way at help@catalytic.com.

• Thanks Jeff.
    "compare two tables" doesnt seem to work in this situation because I am trying to compare every column to see what matches and what doesnt. "compare two tables" seems to just show you what rows match based on the specific columns you enter and it returns either the full row or nothing.
    My desired result is to compare the 2 tables attached and have a result that says "one answer incorrect"
    Let me know if this makes it clearer.
    Not sure if you can see the attached screenshots, I will email you if you cant.