May 2020: Workflow Insights dashboard
In May 2020, we'll be releasing a new Workflow Insights dashboard to provide operational intelligence for each of the business processes you have running in Catalytic. The sections of the Workflow Insights dashboard include:
- Key Metrics: Understand the overall usage of the workflow with stats on average duration, number completed and cancelled, as well as any Fix Tasks generated.
- Cycle Time Trend: Understand average duration over the last 50 instances and drill-down into outliers to identify ways to make the workflow faster or more reliable.
- Potential Bottlenecks: Identify the tasks or actions that take longest to complete and drill-down into the steps to update who they're assigned to, add a deadline, or change how they operate.
- Action Completion Speed: Spot outliers for slow action run times in specific instances and drill-down to see the details.
- Action Summary: Further details at the action level to understand opportunities to accelerate cycle time.
Learn more in the Help Center.