How to read out cookies from GET API call?

Hi, I have to make two API calls on a OData API. 1st is to get a token and two cookies from SAP OData API. 2nd is to use the collected information as header information and to post some other data in the body payload. 1st API call results in different output fields like for the token. This one can easily read out and reused for the 2nd call. The cookies are stored in a data table (output_field_name--Headers--set-cookie). By trying to read out this data table as a field I am getting an incorrect handlebar reference. I tried this with different actions ( Find similar text, Apply filter, Look up). Always same issue. Is it a bug in Catalytic or am I doing something wrong?

Best Answer

Answers

• Jozef_783863
    Jozef_783863 Posts: 331 admin
    edited March 2020

@Roberto_142863,

In this sentence, you said you have a fix task related to your field reference:

By trying to read out this data table as a field I am getting an incorrect handlebar reference.

It sounds like you are very close if you only need to reference the field you need. I will follow-up with you over email so we can take a closer look at the field reference you need.